START YOUR OWN BUSINESS IN SPORTS PERFORMANCE & PERSONAL TRAINING
If you have what it takes to become an Aspire® business owner and be your own boss we would love to hear from you.
Kickstart your fitness business
What we do
Aspire offers a wide variety of client focused fitness & wellbeing services. When it comes to team and individual sports we provide all-inclusive Strength & Conditioning services to improve all aspects of sports performance.
All members have access to state our of the art training software package. This allows members to access their workouts easily, benefit from exercise technique videos and track their personal progress, all at their fingertips.
Our goal at Aspire is for our members to achieve their personal health and fitness goals, whether to lose weight or increase muscle mass.
- Programme design (over a season, a training phase or over multiple seasons).
- Team training sessions
- Gym sessions (Both Team & Individual)
- Fitness testing- this includes fitness, speed endurance, Speed, Agility, strength, power, flexibility, stability, muscle endurance and functional movement. A full report is provided to explain results and main actions needed for improvement.
- Gym memberships with personal bespoke programme design
- Personal training and nutritional support.
- Exercise Classes catering for all fitness levels.
The Benefits of Becoming an Aspire Licensee
- Low-cost start up option with potential for Return on Investment within the first year.
- Access to our registered trademark, a name synonymous with sporting bodies across the country.
- Comprehensive Bespoke Client Training App.
- Universal Website – continuously updated with latest blogs, training videos etc.
- Easy to use Booking Platform for clients and licensee partners .
- Real time online Membership Registration System.
- Immediate Online Membership Payment Platform (Direct Debit & Card Payments).
- Exclusive territory provided.
- Access to a repository of Aspire’s proven Strength and Conditioning and fitness programmes constantly redeveloped over the last 12 years.
- Access to Aspire in-app blogs and contributions from some of our 5,000 followers across all active social media platforms & YouTube Channel.
- Rental access to state-of-the-art fitness testing equipment when required – testing sensors, speed gates etc.
- Rental access to a pool of specialist equipment (when available).
- Access to a central panel of expert coaches from various sporting disciplines.
- Preferential Insurance cover with preferred suppliers.
- Attractive discounts on high quality branded gym equipment.
- Direct access to the founder member’s expertise and vast experience – recognised for his coaching qualities and as one of the leading sports coaches in the fields of GAA, Rugby and Personal Training of Elite Athletes and high performance teams.
Bespoke Training App
As an Aspire Franchise Licensee you can:
- Track Registrations.
- Track Client Progress.
- View Training Compliance.
- Track & Assess Training volume & load.
- Compile reports – both numerical and graphical reporting for members.
Your members have access to numerous training programs, and can see changes to their training plan as it happens.
Members can input their daily activity, have access to lifestyle and nutritional supports – such as logging of sleep patterns and dietary plans.
Members have the ability to view reports sent by the personal trainer on their personal device.
Who we are
Aspire was founded in 2007 by Joe Quinn. Since then our commitment to improving fitness & performance has helped sports teams and athletes from a wide range of disciplines to achieve excellence. Aspire has also helped innumerable clients reach their individual fitness goals through tailored plans, memberships, personal training and classes.
Having completed a B.S.C in Sports and Exercise Science at the University of Limerick, Joe realized that there was an opportunity to apply Exercise science to tailor plans for the needs of elite athletes as with all individual members aiming to reach their health & fitness goals.
However, Joe’s background extends far beyond the science aspect of the sporting industry. An all-round sports person, Joe has represented his beloved Offaly at every level in Gaelic Football. A county which he has captained at both minor and under 21 level before going on to represent his county at senior level for seven years.
Athletics was another sport where Joe excelled in as a youth. During his athletic career he held junior All-Ireland titles for 400m hurdles, and both 4 x 100 and 4 x 400m relays.
During his studies in the University of Limerick Joe worked with the Leinster Senior rugby squad for 8 months before becoming a regional fitness advisor for Leinster in the Midlands region.
Since starting Aspire Joe has worked with numerous clubs some of which include Toomevara Senior Hurlers, Coolmine Senior Rugby and Padraig Pearses Senior Football.
At inter-county level Joe was the head strength & conditioning coach for Westmeath Senior Footballers in 2012 – 13 and again in 2018. Offaly Senior Hurlers in 2010 and 2014, Sligo Senior Footballers in 2014, Galway Camogie 2012 – 13 and Offaly Camogie in 2011 and 2018 – 19. Offaly Ladies Football 2021.
On an individual basis Joe has worked with Irish Paralympian Declan Slevin for six years.
What we look for
We are looking for expressions of interest from licensee candidates who have an appetite to run their own Fitness and Wellbeing business. These candidates must be:
- Enthusiastic about the Aspire business model, mission and ethos.
- Passionate about helping others achieve their fitness goals and ideal body weight.
- Motivated to run their own business to the highest standards possible.
- Work relentlessly to deliver on the Aspire brand values
- Deliver the highest level of client care and satisfaction.
- Have the necessary capital available to start your business.